| Poker Heaven ( EU ) | NoiQPoker ( EU ) | Betfair Poker ( EU ) | Mermaid Poker ( EU ) | Cake Poker ( US ) | UB ( US ) | TGF Poker ( EU ) | Noblepoker ( EU ) | Ladbrokes ( EU ) | Fulltiltpoker ( US ) | Partypoker | Pacificpoker |
Frontpage Back
Mermaid Poker ( EU )

Rakebackpages offer: 30% rakeback + 200% first deposit bonus up to €500. Bonus comes on top of your rakeback!

Conditions: Rakeback is paid to your poker account on the first day of the following month. 30% rakeback of your own rake, nothing deducted from your rake. Every time you have contributed €25 in rake a bonus of €5 will be credited back to you. You have 60 days to clear this bonus.

Bonus code: You don´t need a code. Sign up for Mermaid Poker by clicking on one of our banners or links on this page.

Download now

REFERENCES

Mermaid Poker is one of the biggest skins in IPN poker network. Mermaid Poker is owned and operated by danish poker players. Mermaid Poker are authorized and lisenced by Lottery and Gaming Authority in Malta. This quarantees winnings tax free for players within EU.

200% BONUS UP TO €500 AND 30% RAKEBACK

As a new player at Mermaid Poker you are eligible for their 200% first deposit bonus up to €500. This bonus can be cleared by generating €25 in rake for every €5 in bonus. You have 30 days to clear this bonus and it is is available thru Rakebackpages.com only. You will not find this bonus on their website as it is custom designed for our players only. Minimum deposit is €20.

You also get 30% rakeback from Mermaid Poker plus your bonuses are not deducted from your rake. All in all this is the best bonus and rakeback offer to any Boss media poker room.

JOIN THE MONTHLY BATTLE OF PRIZES FOR A TOTAL OF €1.500.

Mermaid Poker is each and every month offering this funny feature for our customers. The 10 players who are playing most raked hands every month will receive a cash prize which is directly put into the winners account.

The scoreboard will be apdated on Mermaid Poker website on Monday, Wednesday and Friday so its possible for you to see your current position in the battle for the cash prizes. It is ONLY hands played at the cashtables that count as raked hands, and its only the amount of raked hands, therefore it´s irrelevant what stakes you play.
 

Cash Games

You can play Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Omaha Hi-Lo, 5 Card Draw and 7 Card Stud at Mermaid Poker. Below, please find their betting limits.

PeliMinMax
Limit Texas Hold’Em 0,10/0,20 100/200
Pot Limit Texas Hold’Em 0,05/0,10 10/20
No Limit Texas Hold’Em 0,05/0,10 100/200
Limit Omaha 0,15/0,30 50/100
Pot Limit Omaha 0,05/0,10 50/100
Limit Omaha Hi/Lo 0,15/0,30 50/100
Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo 0,05/0,10 50/100
7 Card Stud 0,10/0,20 30/60
5 Card Stud / SÖKÖ 0,25/0,50 10/20

End of the year promotions at MermaidPoker

Cash games sprints now on at Mermaid Poker

The dash is on this November with two new Cash Game Sprints!  Each running over 2 days – the Cash Game Sprints will each pay out €5000 to the top 50 players.  The Cash Game Sprint standings are determined by rake generated at cash tables only.

The rules are simple; the more rake you generate, the higher you will place on the leaderboard and the better you will be rewarded.

Cash Game Sprint 1
Dates:                   5th November 00:01 – 6th November 23:59 GMT
Prizepool:            €5000
Prize places:       Top 50 players

Cash Game Sprint 2
Dates:                   19th November 00:01 – 20th November 23:59 GMT
Prizepool:            €5000
Prize places:       Top 50 players

IMPORTANT – You must ‘Opt In’ to the promotion via ‘The Player Zone’ to be eligible to receive a prize.

The Poker Head Master

It’s time to take it back to the classroom with our Head-Master Promotion…

Throughout November, we will be running DAILY €10,000 GUARANTEED Headhunter Tournaments. Each tournament will have a Buy-in of €30+€3, with 50% of this going into the Prizepool and 50% going on your head as a bounty.

Eliminate your opponent to win 75% of their bounty instantly with the remaining 25% being added to your head.

To help make this even more exciting, we will also be giving a cash prize to the top 30 players to eliminate the most number of opponents in these tournaments.  Take the most “Heads” and win a €1,000 cash prize.


IMPORTANT: After setting up the account, please return to this page and fill this form so that we can activate your account. We will need your player name and some other information before we can pay rakeback. However, you don't have to wait for a confirmation email from us, you may start playing right away. Should anything go wrong on registration, we will contact you.

Still interested? Click here to download and start playing now!

 
Up

© 2018 Rakeback pages - Best rakeback offers for Internet poker
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.